BEFORE THE SHOW
- One group of girls were saying they went to a season six audition taping and that Adam was out of his seat almost the entire time in between auditions at Blake’s chair. "They love each other so much! They’re the life of the show. They were making faces at each other and just being silly."
- Another girl who’s gone to THREE tapings this season said that "Their bromance is TOO real.. it weirds me out, Blake’s supposed to be married and that isn’t ok whether it’s a guy or a girl.." so I tried to hold back my enthusiasm when asking about other happenings at the tapings she went to and she said that Adam sat on Blake’s lap in between on a commercial, I think it might be the same one that we’d heard of before. She also said that Blake stares at Adam a lot. That was kind of all I got out of that.
- Another two girls went to the first show for season 6 and were supposed to see the coache’s group performance but the show was cancelled because when singing the song Usher hit Shakira’s mic and chipped her tooth. But they DID say that Blake and Adam were talking before the song started and Blake was adjusting something on Adam’s guitar.. *swoon*
- And another two girls just said that Adam and Blake were hilarious and they talked the entire time they saw them at the season 6 auditions and that Blake threw something at Adam.
The ACTUAL Show
- Starting out, we got to see a pre-taping of Danielle Bradberry’s performance for tonight as well as her film a shorter segment of her songs for the Winter Olympics
- Introduction time: Cee Lo was introduced first, then Adam. Adam and Cee Lo had a little handshake, and Adam started walking to his chair while Cee Lo stayed on stage. Carson introduces Blake next, Adam is doing a thumbs down but starts walking back on stage. Blake stops to take a picture of Adam and Cee Lo. He claps Cee Lo on the shoulder and then turns to Adam. Blake hugged Adam, of course again it’s a hug that is far longer than necessary.. he tucks his head into Adam’s neck and then slides his hand from Adam’s shoulder, down his back (he’s pressing hard enough that Adam’s sweater is bunching up a little bit) and gets down to Adam’s ass and has his hand hovering a little and then drums his fingers on Adam’s ass, and FINALLY Adam slaps his hand away.. They all go to their seats and Xtina is introduced and walks straight to her seat.
- They get situated, Blake with his damn beard and all of them are kind of laughing at him a little bit.
- They started off the night with the group performance (which sounded AMAZING) and Adam and Blake looked like proud papas.
- Right after the group performance was a commercial break. Adam immediately got out of his seat and went over to Blake’s chair. They hung out there and then Adam ran backstage really quick.
- James went first and he was SO good. Adam was BEAMING. And doing the whole closed eyes while listening thing he does. And then after James was finished they did the commentary, Adam was so happy and proud. Xtina wanted to make it about her and was upset that she had suggested that for a coach performance but got shut down, Adam says, “Blake can’t sing it” and then she was saying that Blake didn’t even like it, and then when it was Blake’s turn to comment Adam was still talking and he was saying in the background "That’s one of Blake’s favorites." then you could hear when Blake said "That’s one of my favorites actually." and Adam said "I know." Really cute.
- After that was another commercial and Blake got out of his seat and started walking towards Adam and Adam talked to him for a second but then was being called to go talk to James after his performance and Will before his performance. As he was leaving Adam ran his hand down Blake’s arm and then jogged backstage.
- Next was Will’s performance and the whole “swaggy” thing was hilarious. Blake kept saying it and Adam was laughing and Blake was staring at him smiling and Carson was like “What did you think Blake?” and he was just like “huh? me?” He forgot that him and Adam weren’t the only people in the room. After Will’s performance Adam ran backstage again and then came back out.
- Next was Jacquie’s performance and after her performance Adam got up and went to stand in front of Xtina’s chair and he told her that was really good, Blake stood up and stood right next to Adam and they were talking to Xtina and Cee Lo. After Adam went to go sit back down, but before it was time to start our little section (HIS PIT) told him we liked his sweater. He blushed and was like “Oh stop it..” but then did an adorable little strut thingy.
- Then was Cole’s performance and Blake snuck a couple glances at Adam but not too long. After Cole’s performance Adam was eating and like playing eenie-meenie-miney-mo on which meat to eat first, it was pretty funny.
- Last was Tessanne’s performance and Adam was soooo happy. The crowd also wouldn’t quiet down when she was done at first which only added to it. Then when Adam made the commentary about Tessanne’s being the best performance Xtina looked a little bitter about it and Blake was looking at her and laughing. Then he went on to talk about how good Tessanne was.
Throughout the Night
I can’t exactly remember where all of these took place so I’ll put them all together here.. :)
- Blake and Adam were on their phones the entire time that they weren’t filming or standing up. At one point they were both looking down and smiling, if you think that means they were texting, I would not begrudge you that conclusion.
- Adam was yelling at Carson (I’m pretty sure this is right when they first sat down) and he just kept going “Carson! Carson! Hey Carson! Carson!” he reminded me of Stewie.. lol.
- When they were in the skybox and Blake was yelling at Jewel “What up girrrl!” (or whatever it was) and then said “What up boyyyy” to Nick Lachey, Adam looked at him with a raised eyebrow and Blake said sorry and took a big drink. And then he was asking what Carson was saying and Adam just shook his head.
- Blake and Xtina were joking around about something in between and laughing.
- Then Blake kept messing with Xtina’s cup and at one point switched his straight vodka with her water and she freaked out and I couldn’t hear EXACTLY what he said but he was like “CALM DOWN BITCH..” and then he went on to say bitch like three more times and I have no idea what he was talking about but he was laughing and so loud lol.
- Also after Tessanne’s performance Blake was walking around (drinking of course) and singing Bridge Over Troubled Water in a ridiculously high pitched voice!
And that’s the end of that. If you have any questions just let me know! :)
ALSO, because this was MY experience I just thought you all should know I actually was IN Adam’s pit, directly in front of him, only the walkway between us and After Tessanne’s performance I actually talked to him for a couple seconds. It was glorious. It wasn’t much, but it was something.
Me: Wooo! Tessanne!
Adam: Wow! I mean wow!
Me: She was amazing!
Adam: I know! Soooo gooood!
Blake Shelton’s Plans for the Holidays and the Bizarre Gift he’s Getting Adam Levine!
December 9, 2013
This face you make when you remember your best bro being crowned Sexiest Man Alive.
#the face of someone who has a secret
thank you dear anon :) you’re right, i missed that one. and he’s not being subtle at all